NewsBack to main list >
A strong start to the year for New Homes
11th Mar 2013
The start of the year has been exceptional in New Homes sales with the past two Quarters maintaining constant positive results . This has been led by fast uptake of off-plan sales for schemes that are due for completion from Spring 2013 to Spring 2014.
Downsizers are seeing the opportunity to move either within the area they 'know and love' as well as those moving from nearer the centre of London to Stanmore, Bushey, Harrow, Edgware, Mill Hill and environs, wishing to live nearer friends and family - especially grandchildren!
As the leading New Homes specialists in the South-East we have seen a marked increase in investors returning to the marketplace because of increased confidence and stability. First-time buyers are also taking advantage of both this price stability as well as the improvement in mortgage finance availability.
The Preston Bennett Planning team have also been very active and successful in opening up new development opportunities for housebuilders with whom we have had long-term working relationships and many of these new schemes will be marketed by us over the coming year.
We see the rest of 2013 as continuing to be buoyant in the New Homes sector which will help free-up the market with a wider choice of properties accompanied by a slow but measurable improvement in the economy.
Coming soon developments:
* Bentley Priory, Stanmore – 7 magnificent detached family homes in an exclusive location by Banner Homes
* Mill Hill Place for Heronslea with 38 luxury apartments in Hammers Lane, Mill Hill
* Sandstone Lodge a development of 8x large 2 bedroom apartments in Finchley
* Hartsbourne Manor for Banner Homes with 12 luxury apartments in Hartsbourne Road, Bushey
* Millbrook Park for Linden Homes with apartments and family houses in Mill Hill East
* One Mill Hill a selection of 42x 1, 2 and 3 bedroom luxury apartments on Flower Lane, Mill Hill
* Glencoe Mews a select development of just 5x 2 bedroom units in Bushey
* Betrita a mixed development of houses and apartmetns by Matthew Homes in Garston
* Finch Lane in Bushey will be an exclusive development of 11 apartments by W.E. Black