020 8954 8626
Stuart Place, 149 London Road
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 5-Bed Detached Homes
- Bespoke Kitchen with Miele appliances and Caesarstone or Granite worksurfaces
- Family/Dining Room
- Guest Cloakroom
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with Fully tiled ensuite and Dressing Room
- Fully tiled additional Ensuites and Family Bathrooms
- Underfloor heating to Ground and First Floors
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Garage and Visitor parking
- 10-year BLP Build Warranty
LAST TWO REMAINING 5-BED SEMI-DETACHED HOMES.
Caremore Homes Limited are proud to bring to the market their luxury St Albans development of Eight Detached and Semi-Detached family homes comprising of 5-Bedrooms and 4-Bathrooms set within a gated community conveniently located within a mile of the City Centre and St Albans station with rail links to London St Pancreas. The development also boasts excellent schools in and around St Albans which are second to none, with a choice of State and Public Schools available within easy walking distance.
5-Bed Detached and Semi-Detached Homes.
- Bespoke Kitchen with Caeaserstone or Granite worksurfaces and Miele appliances to include Single oven, microwave combination oven, warming drawer, five burner gas hob, extractor in stainless steel and glass, integrated refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher. UG Wine Cooler, Franke 1.5 bowl undermounted sink, Franke Olympus chrome taps, Quooker boiling water tap.
- Family/Dining Room.
- Orangery with bi-fold doors to Garden.
- Guest Cloakroom.
- Utility Room.
- Master Bedroom with fully tiled ensuite and Dressing Room.
Fully tiled additional Ensuites and Family Bathroom.
- Underfloor heating to Ground and First Floors.
- Data network throughout, multi-zone SONOS audio system.
- NACOSS approved security system.
- Fully landscaped garden.
- Garage and Visitor Parking.
- 10-year BLP Build Warranty.
For further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
St Albans is Hertfordshire’s only city, located some 22 miles north of central London and as a city, we have been welcoming visitors for over 2,000 years.
In Roman Britain, St Albans was called Verulamium and was Britain’s third largest Roman City. The small river that runs through the city is called the River Ver. The Roman history of the City is preserved by the Verulamium Museum, which also includes the Hypocaust and Roman Theatre.
This delightful city provides for a comprehensive range of shopping, restaurants and leisure facilities, and boasts an excellent selection of highly rated state and private schools to cater for all age groups. For the commuter, there is a
fast one stop train (19 mins) link to London St Pancras International with interconnecting Eurostar service (direct to Brussels and Paris) and Kings Cross. The M25 (jnct 21a) and M1 (jncts 6 & 7) connects you to the national motorway network. The surrounding countryside provides
for an abundance of leisure activities including walking, riding, numerous golf courses, leisure centres and many areas of historical interest.